Inshore/Offshore Rates are for up to 3 people (not per person). We take credit cards, cash, check, VENMO, PayPal, etc.
- We can fish up to 4 people max BUT, 3 or fewer people is the ideal crew size
- Each trip requires a $200 deposit to hold the date with balance due at conclusion of trip. Deposits are 100% refundable up to 72 hrs prior to trip date or if the Captain makes the call due to hazardous conditions (sometimes not until morning of trip).
- You may keep your catch as long as it's within regulations
- Groups are encouraged and will be coordinated by Capt Kris working with other very experienced Captains. Team-building, retirements, Hail & Farewells, & birthdays are great opportunities to enjoy group fishing.
• 4 hour trip (half-day) - $575 (Add $100 for each additional person after 3)
- 4 hour trips are based on one tide phase if we fish inshore and a quick run to local reefs/wrecks for offshore species. This trip can also be booked for the afternoon. Very flexible!
• 6 hour trip (3/4-day) - $775 (Add $100 for each additional person after 3)
- Excellent option for a beautiful day inshore for a variety of species. This is the most common trip if we're going offshore for bottom fishing or trolling. It gets us back before any summertime weather builds up & really pays off if the fish are biting and the weather is beautiful! Great deal here!
• 8 hour trip (full day) - $950 (Add $100 for each additional person after 3)
- I'm all yours! We can fish high and low tide phases here, support an entire day offshore/nearshore on the local reefs/wrecks trolling or bottom fishing. This trip allows us to cover the most ground and a great opportunity for a variety of species!
***I always have great deals for military!***